JOEY BROWN REAL ESTATE: DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME

Kittery, Maine 2 comments

This realtor Joey Brown in Anderson SC should be avoided at all costs. He lacks and customer service skills and when we approached him to get information about a home, the first question out of his mouth "When you wanna see the house?"

We are relocating to SC and he said that there were no pictures of the interior, he was not going to get any and if we sent someone to see the house, they could not take pictures. What is he running a brothel?

He had no information about his own listing and he failed to work for our needs. Stay away from this guy and if you happen to trip over him on the internet, keep walking. You'll thank me later.

*Joey Brown

*JOEY BROWN REAL ESTATE

* joeybrown@charterinternet.com

* Office:864-260-1900

* Toll Free:800-560-1907

* Fax:864-225-6511

What a sad sack of flesh, better suited for working at McDonalds than with peoples personal investments.

Review about: Real Estate.

Comments

Greenville, South Carolina, United States #673985

I have also bought a home from Joey Brown and would use him again. I had no problems with him and he was very helpful and professional.

Portland, England, United Kingdom #27823

This information is completely false.I have had the pleasure of working with Joey on several different occasions.

He was nothing but helpful and professional in the sale of our home and land.Joey is an upfront and honest realtor.